Do you know yourself? Are you putting this knowledge into action?
Use some of the best tools out there to get to know things you don't already know about yourself.
Let this translate into being more effective in your creative journey.
Know Yourself as a Creative Person
- 1. Before you start (0:42)
- 2. My Introduction (0:17)
- 3. About the Course (0:56)
- 4. Introduction (0:08)
- 5. Downloadable Course Workbook
- 6. Downloadable Course Transcript
- 7. Hierarchy of Needs (2:26)
- 8. Colour Personalities (0:35)
- 9. Personality Types (1:51)
- 10. Your Temperament (0:49)
- 11. Emotional Intelligence (2:04)
- 12. Wheel of Life (0:32)
- 13. Know Your Strengths and Your Why (0:30)
- 14. SWOT Analysis (0:33)
- 15. Strengths Profile (1:05)
- 16. Johari (2:57)
- 17. Stress Test (1:04)
- 18. Burnout (1:15)
- 19. Where do you Add Value? (0:19)
- 20. Your Core Beliefs and Your Purpose (0:22)
- 21. Setting Your Goals (0:52)
- 22. Creating Vision Boards (1:15)
- 23. What is Your Purpose? (0:36)
- 24. Thank you (0:31)
- Referral Discount
As a freelance graphic designer I am always looking to grow and learn, both creatively and in running a successful business.
I was not aware of the range of tools out there to help me do this. Anna’s friendly and engaging style opened up some new directions to explore, with a helpful workbook for recording personal responses and learning.
The course also asks many useful questions to help define purpose, goals and so on.
The course is not designed to explore each area in depth but rather to act as a jumping off point to guide you towards a deeper exploration on the various topics and Anna does this very well.
Hi, I’m Anna. I did my degree in Textile Design at the University of Huddersfield in Yorkshire, UK, and have expanded my work into Graphics and Surface Pattern and worked for a number of years doing freelance work using my various skills.
I have taught art classes in the past but designing online classes has been a whole new area for me and something that has taken me by surprise as I have loved it.
I hope the lessons I have been learning along the way can help you too.
Here are some other courses that might be of interest to you.